The patient returns today for reevaluation. She reports continued pain to her neck, upper back, low back as well as both forearm and left wrist. She does report that forearm pain has been worse at night. She denies any new complaints.
1. Posttraumatic cervical sprain/strain.
2. Posttraumatic thoracic sprain/strain.
3. Posttraumatic lumbar sprain/strain.
4. Bilateral forearm sprains.
5. Exacerbation of chronic left wrist/hand pain.
The patient and I did have a nice talk today regarding her symptoms. She is frustrated as her pain continues. We will continue to request pre-certification from her insurance care to enable us to do trigger point injections. In the meantime, she will continue with therapy and continue to see a chiropractic physician. She will continue with ice and home exercise. She will call me with any questions or concerns prior to her next visit.